Dear Tomato News reader,
Thank you for being part of the Tomato News Community.
In 2017, we decided to make all the Tomato News information available free of charge so that everyone who wanted information on our industry could get it. We have achieved this goal and our audience is steadily expanding, with more than 1,500 individual visitors to the website every week. By using this service, you are a member of an online community and as with any community, its sustainability depends on the contributions of its members.
We can only continue to provide timely, accurate and trustworthy information for and about the tomato processing industry globally if we receive enough funding from you, our users, readers and our sponsors.
That is why we are asking you to support us with a financial contribution from as little as 400 euros per year, in return for showcasing your company and products in our online Directory. You can also become a website or Tomato News Conference sponsor, or advertise in our 2019 Tomato News Yearbook. You can find all our offers online at http://www.tomatonews.com/en/get-listed_5.html
Thanks again for your support.
The Tomato News team
- Press release
, François-Xavier Branthôme
CFT Group launches its new 360° end-of-line Division: a complete range of palletising / depalletising, solutions, secondary packaging equipment as well as premium robots and Pick & place
For a company whose slogan is “Leaders Innovate”, preparing for new challenges and seizing opportunities is a daily task. During the last few months CFT has been working on its end-of-line division to develop and transform it: new technologies, new lines and machines, new brands.
Let’s have a preview of CFT Group’s end-of-line Division:
- A complete palletizing and depalletizing machines range for various products
CFT Group already produces a large range of high / low level palletizers and depalletizers starting from 210 up to 240 layers per hour, a low level magnetic automatic palletizer / depalletizer for filled containers with up to 270 layers/hour. Last but not least the high and low level infeed automatic palletizzers for bundles and cartons reaching up to 540 layers per hour.
LEVATI, a CFT Group company, is also offering a large range of semi-automatic to fully automatic basket loading & unloading systems capable of handling multiple packages such as cans, aluminium and plastic trays, pouches, Tetra Recart, glass jars & bottles, etc. Highly flexible equipment with a speed reaching up to 5 layers/min. These extremely compact solutions with functional shapes also ensure an easy integration in fully automatic sterilization plants.
- Discover our premium series of shrinkwrappers, wraparounds and combi for all needs!
Here is the great news: with its new brand PKS (Packaging System) CFT Group can now offer a complete range of premium shrinkwrappers, wraparounds, tray-formers and combi solutions. You might have known them as PACKAGING del SUR, which has now become PACKAGING SYSTEM, a CFT GROUP company. This range of shrinkwrappers can handle various applications such as film only (300 packs/min), tray only (200 trays/min), plate and film (200 packs/min) or tray and film (100 trays/min).
The wraparound and combi range can reach a speed of up to 70 boxes per minute, and is completed by a series of alternative functions machines adequate for flexible products such are bags, flow packs, skin blisters or vacuum bags. All PKS’ shrinkwrappers and secondary packaging machines are characterized by their flexibility and versatility when changing format. Those with alternating function are adequate for both rigid (bottles, cans, etc.) and flexible products (bags, flow packs, etc.), as well as for the packing of other projects such as, for example: meat, bread, picking products. A wide range of highly flexible solutions featuring an especially fast and easy changeover!
- Last but not least, discover our new range of premium robots and pick & place equipment. The last part of a complete packaging offer are the robots and Pick & place solutions. Please let us introduce to you another CFT Group new brand: ARCA ROBOTICS! Offering a large range of high-technology depalletizing and palletizing robot systems as well as a complete Pick & place range for all your needs. Among this range, let’s focus on the main innovative solutions:
• VLF CAMERA system: a camera positioning pick & place system
o Thanks to a high technology FANUC robot here is a packaging machine that goes up to 600 yogurts’ cups per minute on two different lines, with 5 up to 6 axis robots (single or multiple pickups.)
o Through its premium ABB robot here is a packaging machine going up to 200 bottles or yogurt drinks per minute.
• VLF M system
o A pick & place system with electronic product transfer pockets.
o A modular packaging machine going up to 500 pieces per minute on two different lines with 4 up to 6 axis robots (single or multiple pickups.)
• ROBOFLEX: Packaging & palletizing robots
Highly efficient and low maintenance application, suitable for any type of cartons, trays, bags, etc. Easily integrated within any line, the Roboflex can be set in 4, 5, 6 axis with a speed of 450 cycles at 700 per hour, up to a maximum weight of 700 kg. Combined gripper head with clamping function and layer pad application unit, or Vacuum gripper head for cartons.
CFT Group 360° offers complete lines of machines for the Food, Liquid Food, Beverage and Lube Oil Industry:
• The whole transforming part (sorting and processing),
• As well as the whole packaging part (filling > conditioning > palletizing & depalletizing > robot & Pick & place) thanks to CFT Group’s new end-of-line division!
New launch of IBER COMBI 35 machine, from PKS
During the Hispack trade show (Barcelona, May 2018), CFT GROUP unveiled PKS’ brand new combi solution IBER COMBI 35, featuring a stunning revolutionary innovation: the integrated FLASH automatic changeover that can be done in less than 5 minutes time, by just pressing on a button!
This new equipment presents many benefits:
• Extremely fast change over: Maximum format change overtime from 35 minutes (standard) up to less than 5 min (optional)!
• Great savings: The First box/pack delivered is fully functional. No need for later adjustments. No need of centralized lubrication
• No manutention / maximum safety and savings: Any intervention can be done through the touch screen with NO NEED to empty machine or manually adjust and refill with containers. This adjustment can be carried out even with the machine at production speed.
• Great versatility: IBER series available in 3 versions: 35, 60 and 80-100 boxes/minute, depending on the type of container, grouping and cardboard dimension (Maximum format of 400 x 300 mm.)
• An XL version is available, which reaches a maximum format dimension of 800 x 600 mm, which can handle aligned container groupings or in quincunx.
• High flexibility: Automatic insertion of the “Only film” group. The duration of this regulation is already included in the indicated times.
Introduction of new formats by parameterizing data (without programming).
• Greater energy efficiency: Thanks to the use of planetary reducers.
Video are available at:
Source : CFT