- 2018 Season
, the harvest finished before mid-April with 426,000 metric tonnes processed, slightly above the initial estimate of 420,000 mT, from the 6,232 hectares planted.
The distribution by regions was:
- Mendoza 172,550 mT in 2233 ha,
- San Juan 162,360 mTt in 1959 ha,
- Rio Negro 33,000 mT in 450 ha,
- La Rioja 24,000 mT in 390 ha,
- NOA 33,000 mT in 1200 ha (fresh market by-product).
, the harvest finished on 1st
May, a few days after the original schedule due some rains in the southern area. In general terms, this was a good season with better average yields per hectare than excepted at 96 t/ha. Consequently, final production was 1,211,000 metric tonnes from the 12,550 hectares planted.